The Caseking Bootcamp lets any pro gamer’s wishes come true. The facility provides plenty of space for a superior gaming experience. Divided into different sectors, it offers separate rooms for three permanently present teams. SK Gaming, Team Roccat and H2K Gaming are being housed in the first part of the boot camp with an attached kitchen, toilets, bathroom and a shower.
The second part of the facility harbours the actual boot camp area, providing 20 game stations for up to four guest teams, all of them equipped with high-end pc systems. In addition to that, a green screen area with the means to create professional videos, an interview area with comfy couches along with a sponsoring wall for single interviews as well as a recreational area with a pool table and ping-pong table are also situated in this part of the boot camp facility.
All guest teams are supplied by Caseking with the CK Phenom Recoil Reloaded System. Not to forget the 24″ gaming monitors AOC G2460PG with G-Sync, 144 Hz, 1 ms response time!
Full Specs of the CK Phenom Recoil Reloaded – SFF NVIDIA Edition System:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 (Haswell Refresh) @ 3,5 GHz
- GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 960 Gaming 2G, 2048 MB GDDR5
- Memory: Team Group Elite Plus Series, DDR3-1600, CL11
- Mainboard: MSI H97M-E35, Intel H97 – Socket 1150
- Case: BitFenix Phenom M Micro-ATX Cube, NVIDIA Edition
- CPU Cooler: Alpenföhn Matterhorn Pure Edition – 120mm
- SSD: Samsung 850 EVO Series 2,5 Zoll SSD, SATA 6G
- PSU: Super Flower Golden Green HX 80Plus Gold – 550 Watts
- Display: AOC G2460PG, 60,96 cm (24″) 144Hz Widescreen, G-SYNC
Check it all out at Caseking.de:
The Bootcamp is centrally located
National and international guests quickly find the Bootcamp in Berlin-Charlottenburg, by taxi only ten minutes away from Tegel Airport. It is located in neighborhood to the Caseking Outlet Store in the Gaußstraße 1.
The shop is open from Monday to Friday, from 10 a. m. to 6 p. m.
The train station Jungfernheide (S41/S42), metro station Mierendorffplatz (U7) and the bus stop Neues Ufer (M27) are just a few minutes walk away.